- Vitamins and minerals such as multivitamins, vitamin D, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin B/B complex
- Fiber, fish oil/omega-3, probiotics, digestive enzymes, glucosamine/chondroitin and CoQ10
- Herbal and botanical supplements such as garlic, cranberry, echinacea and ginseng
- Sports nutrition supplements such as protein supplements and hydration drinks.
Some of the top vitamin and supplement brands we carry at our pharmacies include:
- Pure Encapsulations
- Integrative Therapeutics
- Designs for Health
- Ortho Molecular Products
- Douglas Laboratories
- Carlson Labs
- and many other professional brands.
SpectrumNeeds® – for individuals with neurodevelopmental disorders such as autism, ADHD, & intellectual disability
- Medical research supports nutrition as a treatment resulting in better focus, behavior, language skills, eye contact, cognition, sleep, sociability, along with an increase in the brain’s ability to function and learn.
- SpectrumNeeds® is a safe and affordable powder-mix mitochondrial cocktail designed by a medical collaborative of physicians and scientists, including Dr Richard Boles, Dr. Richard Frye, Dr. Dan Rossignol, Dr. Michael Elice.
- SpectrumNeeds® is used by many clinicians to optimize the nutritional status of those affected with neurodevelopmental disorders including Autism Spectrum, Mitochondrial Disease, ADD/ADHD, and PANS/PANDAS.
Q-Needs® is a patent-pending, completely soluble, liquid, crystal-free solution of ubiquinol clinically proven to provide superior bioavailability. Superior bioavailability means better absorption of the nutrient from the gut into the blood.
Get a Personal Consultation!
Dinno Health’s Director of Health and Wellness, Beth Gardner, MS, LE is a Certified Lifestyle Educator. She is very knowledgeable about vitamins, minerals, and nutraceuticals, and she is available for vitamin, supplement, and nutritional consultations. Beth works with patients on a one-on-one basis. She builds a plan to a healthier lifestyle and then follows-up with the patient to measure progress toward the health goals established in the plan.