Baby Ease® is our own diaper rash ointment designed to prevent and heal mild to severe cases of diaper rash. It is available over-the-counter, without a prescription. The formula is gentle to protect a baby’s delicate skin, while relieving irritation and killing bacteria and fungus.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide.
Ingredients: Aloe, Cod Liver Oil, Karaya Gum, Lanolin Alcohol, Magnesium Hydroxide, Mineral Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Quaternium-18 Heclorite, and Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
- ALOE: Acts as a cleanser, antiseptic, moisturizer and anti-inflammatory agent. Promotes wound healing and cooling of the skin’s surface.
- KARAYA GUM: Acts as a protective barrier against fluids on the skin and has adhesive properties to heal open skin.
- MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE: Protects skin from an infant’s acidic feces and urine, and can adjust the pH of the skin to relieve pain.
- MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL: An anti-microbial, anti-fungal natural ingredient that helps fight diaper rash infections.
- ZINC OXIDE: A mild astringent that also has soothing and protective properties for the skin. Used for its absorptive nature in oozing wound lesions and as a barrier cream to protect skin from irritation.
APNO – All Purpose Nipple Ointment
We compound varied formulations of APNO to meet the individual need of the patient.
Lactation products are available, such as breast pumps, specialized bottles and nipple shields.
A health care provider must prescribe a compounded medication. All compounding pharmacies – as is the case with all pharmacies – are required to operate under the governmental oversight of the state board of pharmacy, and in compliance with applicable regulatory bodies.
For maternal and infant health compounding services, please contact our compounding pharmacies:
Acton Pharmacy: 978-263-3901
Keyes Drug: 617-244-2794
or fill out the form below. Do not enter your personal health information.